Would you like to explore the seabed in the Natural Park of s’Albufera, and discover all there is under the sea there?
We kayak up to the beaches of Sa Torreta, an area with some of the largest neptune grass meadows of Menorca. We then set off snorkelling from the unspoilt Tamarells beaches, looking at the variety of fauna and flora under the sea, in an area that is protected and now part of the European network Natura 2000.*
Before putting on masks and snorkels, the instructor will give a brief description of what you will see, with the help of index cards.
* Natura 2000 is a European ecological network of nature protection areas. The aim of the network is to assure the long-term survival of Europe’s most valuable and threatened species and habitats. This is the centrepiece of EU nature and diversity policy.
Adutl price: 40 €
Child price 9-14 years old: 25 €
* Booking in advance required.
*Please arrive 20 minutes before the start of the activity.
Dates and conditions
- Date: June-July-August-September: Tuesdays (16h) and Fridays (10h)
- Time: Tuesdays (16h) and Fridays (10h)
- Easy level
- Number of people: 2 minimum.
- No previous kayaking experience necessary.
- Minimum age: 12 years (minors to be accompanied by an adult).
- You must be able to swim.
What you need to bring?
Swimwear, synthetic or lycra t-shirt for navigating, hat, sunglasses, cord for sunglasses so as not to lose them, footwear (water shoes or footwear that can get wet), sun cream, water, towel and a change of clothes.
What is included?
- Equipment: seat on top kayak, life jacket, paddle, dry bag, snorkel and mask, wetsuit.