Discover by kayak the area of Es Grau and the Colom Island, in the heart of the Natural Park of S’Albufera, on the north-eastern coast of Menorca. We start off from the tranquil bay of Es Grau, with a short explanation on paddling technique.
A trip full of contrasts awaits you, with panoramic views of the landscape around the Favàritx headland. We visit the unspoilt beaches of Sa Torreta and the Colom Island. We kayak into the cave ‘Des Colomar’, and swim in crystal clear seas where the incomparable sea beds are full of sea grass meadows.
This excursion is perfect for families and groups of friends, combining exercise with time to relax on a beach.
We use kayaks that are self-draining and unsinkable. They are very stable and easy to use, and have a seat in the middle for a child.
Duration: 2,30 hours.
Adult price: 35 €
Child price 9-14 years old: 25 €
* Children 4-8 years old FREE (occupying the space between two adult places).
* Booking in advance required.
* Please arrive 20 minutes before the start of the activity.
Dates and conditions
- Dates: Tuesday, Thursday and Sundays
- Time: 10:00 h
- Easy level
- Number of people: 2 minimum.
- No previous kayaking experience necessary.
- Minimum age: 4 years (minors to be accompanied by an adult).
- You must be able to swim.
¿What you need to bring?
Swimwear, synthetic or lycra t-shirt for navigating, hat, sunglasses, cord for sunglasses so as not to lose them, footwear (water shoes or footwear that can get wet), sun cream, water, towel and a change of clothes.
¿What is included?
- Equipment: sit on top kayak, life jacket, paddle, dry bag, snorkel and mask.